Wednesday, November 16, 2011

5.6 I drew this myself

I started painting a while ago and this is one of my first painting I have done. Its not a drawing however but I thought I would share this one with you guys anyway.

Chantelle Rautenbach


i drew this--- then used colour gels for my flash
fun fun
TARRYN



All my drawings and sketch books are in a box somewhere in my room, and for the life of me, I couldn't find it. This here painting is in plain sight - sitting in the corner of my room, and technically has the pencil lines still on it, so it counts!


It's a painting I'm busy with, that I only work on when I get that surge of inspiration to paint. So it's a work in progress. Last time I painted religiously was in Matric, and that was quite a while ago. I miss it, and art class, and all the new challenges each term would bring.


Nici. xx

When I get a new board I don’t know if I’m more excited to draw on the thing or 
surf it for the first time. Ha. Here’s one of my latest planks.
HEIDI

0 comments:

Post a Comment