Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 4.1: Someone You Love

this sounds ridiculously cheesy, and straight out of a movie, but I
really did know from day 1 that Craig will be the guy I marry one
day. he is my best friend and my everything
*sigh
Nici. xx


This is Nick. He's my cousin.
Today is his 16th Birthday. 
He also happens to be my favorite person in the world. 

Jess


_Cameron_
we met last year
i think i started falling inlove from the moment we had a real conversation
Cam is my best friend
i heart you
.....
Tarryn

This is fish.
He's a fish.
He's also a someone.
I love him.
HEIDI


my 2 boys
that i love sooo much
ant and i have been together for a year and 2 months
we are madly inlove
the puppy is Jack Daniels
our new baby
really makes a happy family
xxxx
*Bron*

2 comments:

Tarryn Chudleigh said...

fish is soo cool!! i want to meet him, please can i ?
wooohooo i am also claiming the first comment on our blog .
xxx

Nici Clifton said...

Bronwyn, puppy is SO CUTE!!!!!

Post a Comment