Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3.2 Something older than you


this camera belonged to my grandparents.
They used it when my mom was a kid.
it's pretty old.
JESS


something older than you. I originally wanted to photograph a very old bible we have, it dates back to
the 1800's, but it was packed away somewhere, and I had no energy to dig it out.


So I was complaining to my mom that I didn't have anything to photograph, and she pulled out this
brooch. This is a family heirloom, and I have just become the 4th generation of
Clifton women to own it! Quite cool!


Its a stone called a Peridot (silent "t"). It feels like I've just found treasure.


Nici. xx


I can't even begin to tell you how much my mommy loves this little car.
We found it a few years ago when we demolished our old car port. The guys found this little treasure underground while digging to make the new foundation. I'd love to know who's it was, how old it is or where it even came from, but I'll just use my little imagination for now and hope that its older than I am, just for this post. ha.
HEIDI

0 comments:

Post a Comment