Friday, October 21, 2011

5.3 I need a Drink

Wine makes everything better. I had a really crappy week at work. Coming home, knowing there's a bottle of wine in the fridge, waiting just for you, is just awesome.

Feet up, lie back, and have a sip.
Yes.
 Nici. xx
This is from about 2 days ago.
Pina Colada's on Copacobana beach. It was amazing!
But I feel like Rudy and I need one now, he got knocked out of his heat this morning :(
But we're in Rio, and Rio is cool, so happy faces are back on! :)
HEIDI


i havent had a drink in a week
----
left my camera on the wrong side of the mountain
whoopsies
but this is faye, we walked up and down the promenade
in portugal drinking Sangria out of wine glasses
filling up every now and again
finally arrived at an all you can eat sushi bar
broke a couple glasses, shed a couple tears from laughter
and mossied on home
I NEED ANOTHER DRINK 
Or another night like that one
TARRYN

0 comments:

Post a Comment